Rising singer-songwriter Remy is leaping into a new era. The Hopeless Records signee has released his new full-length album, could the grass be greener, out now.
The New York native has been hard at work in the studio preparing his second full-length record, which has no shortage of earworms. The album contains several sparkling collaborations including ur the devil and i’ve seen the truth (feat. Verzache), checked out (feat. Public Library Commute), i broke my neck when i fell for you (feat. 93FEETOFSMOKE). With his newest body of work, Remy showcases a mastery of songwriting that feels effortless and meticulously executed all at once.
Pre-save the album HERE
TRACK LISTING IS AS FOLLOWS
- don’t mess a good thing up
- u either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
- different things
- story straight
- ur the devil and i’ve seen the truth (feat. Verzache)
- serial monogamist
- checked out (feat. Public Library Commute)
- drunk at dinner
- i broke my neck when i fell for you (feat. 93FEETOFSMOKE)
- wonder if you heard
- closer to thirty