The Delivered, Live inaugural streaming festival kicks off at 5pm on Saturday April 4th and organisers are thrilled to reveal the set times for performers, as well as the chosen venues and crew members nominated to receive a portion of the revenue.
The live music industry has taken a huge hit due to cancellations nationwide brought on by the COVID-19 outbreak, with many venues, crew, musicians and other industry workers losing their only source of income. Delivered, Live is a concept set to kick start the live music ecosystem again. A percentage of ticket sales and sponsorship will be directed to one venue and one crew member, nominated by each artist on the bill.
For this week’s event the recipients of those funds are as follows:
- Alex Lahey nominates – The Evelyn and Sarah Maidigan
- Ali Barter nominates – The Corner Hotel and Chad Halford
- Bob Evans nominates – The Workers Club Geelong and Jason Brown
- C.W. Stoneking nominates – The Théâtre Royale Castlemaine and Gareth Lindsay
- Even nominates – Northcote Social Club and Stuart Morris
- Henry Wagons nominates – The Spotted Mallard and Simon Aarons
- Teeny Tiny Stevies nominates – Thornbury Theatre and Heath Mckay
Punters can also support the regional wine and brewery industry by ordering a mystery box of wine and beer for $140 from www.deliveredlive.com.au with the contents all produced in the High Country & Gippsland Regions, with funds going directly to the producers.
Delivered Live thanks its sponsors for getting on board this first event – Victorian Government, Four Pines, The Music, Oztix, Small Time Group, Harry The Hirer.
The event is made possible by The Handshake Agency
Tune in to Delivered Live at 5pm on April 4 at www.deliveredlive.com.au